Princeton,NJ/ 360prwire/ December 11/
The iconic and famous singer Olivia Rodrigo has announced her world tour dates which will be held in the upcoming year of 2022; this tour is named “Sour Tour” after launching her favorite album. Olivia’s fans are thrilled to hear about her tour and excited to buy the tickets, the social media is talking about it as well, and the fans support her.
So here is the information that you required about the live world tour 2022 of Olivia Rodrigo. How to participate in the live concert, buy tickets for Olivia Rodrigo’s tour 2022, and its tour dates. This place has compiled all the essential things you need to know about Olivia Rodrigo’s tour, concert dates, and venue. Below is the list of the dates of the tour around North America.
(CNN)Things are looking pretty sour for fans of Olivia Rodrigo.
After tickets to the “Driver’s License” singer’s “Sour Tour” went on sale Friday morning, many cities sold out almost instantly — with tickets now being resold for thousands online.
In New York, for example, tickets to see Rodrigo are being resold for up to $6,000. In Chicago, it’s up to $5,000. In San Francisco, prices as high as $9,000 have been reported.
“been waiting so long to perform these songs live. this is my very first tour and i’m so nervous but so excited to sing and dance the night away with you all!!!” Rodrigo wrote on Instagram, following the tour’s sell out in just a few hours. “if you weren’t able to get tickets this time around there will be more tours in the future and I can’t wait to see you then!!! thank u to all my incredible fans. love u guys sm.”
But some people weren’t happy with the way the tour was scheduled, arguing that Rodrigo should have booked arenas for the tour, rather than smaller theaters.
“You needed bigger venues,” one person wrote on Instagram, garnering 7,000 likes.
Meanwhile, so many wannabe concertgoers flooded to Ticketmaster to buy tickets that the website experienced intermittent outages Friday.
When Will The Tour Of Olivia Rodrigo 2022 Sour Tour Begin?
The tour will start in April in San Francisco and will end in July in London as the last city of the tour. Gracie Abrams will be joining in the concert from April 2 to 23rd, Holly Humberston will be joining from April 26 to May 25, and the last one and popular artist Baby Queen for the tour of Europe.
When And Where Is Olivia Rodrigo Going To Hold Her 2022 “Sour Tour”?
The pop singer and rising star will live in North America in April and May. Afterward, she planned to take off her concert to the foreign countries of Europe like Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, the United Kingdom, and Holland in the months of summer, June, and July. the tour dates, venue, and where to buy tickets of the concert happening all around North America
How Much Will The Ticket Of The 2022 Sour Tour Cost?
The ticket price might be different for the different concerts around the world, but the average cost of the 2022 Sour Tour of Olivia Rodrigo is $155
What Is The Lowest Cost Of The Ticket For The 2022 Sour Tour By Olivia Rodrigo?
According to the reports, the cheapest ticket is available at $68. However, it is a different tour to tour.
When Will The Olivia Rodrigo 2022 “Sour Tour” Begin?
The 2022 Sour Tour will begin in April and end in London in May.
How Can I Find The Tickets For Rodrigo’s Upcoming Concert
Olivia Rodrigo’s concert Tickets will be starting for sale from December 10 at 10 am EST on Ticketmaster (www.ticketmaster.com). If you cannot wait and want to buy the concert tickets before it gets shorter, you can search for the seats for the concert on Vivid Seats (www.vividseats.com ) and TicketNetwork (www.ticketnetwork.com ). It is better to have the tickets early because the price may increase as the tour dates come closer.
- Moreover, these websites provide the customers with featured tickets along with amazing yet attractive prices. Thus, the Olivia upcoming tour is hence considered one of the best tours of this era. Well, if you want to get updated about the tour dates, then the list is updated below:
- April 2 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California
- April 5 at the Theater of the Cloud in Portland, Oregon
- April 6 at the WAMU Theater in Seattle, Washington
- April 7 at the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre in Vancouver, Canada
- April 9 at the UCCU Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- April 11 at the Mission Ballroom in Denver, Colorado
- April 12 at the Mission Ballroom in Denver, Colorado
- April 14 at the Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- April 15 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, Illinois
- April 16 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, Illinois
- April 19 at the Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- April 20 at The Factory in Chesterfield, Missouri
- April 22 at The Andrew J Brady Icon Music Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
- April 23 at the Masonic Temple Theatre in Detroit, Michigan
- April 26 at Radio City Music Hall in New York, New York
- April 27 at Radio City Music Hall in New York, New York
- April 29 at Massey Hall in Toronto, Canada
- April 30 at Massey Hall in Toronto, Canada
- May 3 at Roadrunner in Boston, Massachusetts
- May 4 at the Anthem in Washington D.C.
- May 6 at The Met Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- May 7 at The Met Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- May 9 at the Coca-Cola Roxy in Atlanta, Georgia
- May 10 at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, Tennessee
- May 12 at the Music Hall in Houston, Texas
- May 13 at the Moody Amphitheater in Austin, Texas
- May 14 at the Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, Texas
- May 17 at Arizona Federal Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona
- May 18 at The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park in San Diego, California
- May 20 at The Chelsea in Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 21 at the Santa Barbara Bowl in Santa Barbara, California
- May 24 at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California
- May 25 at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, California