Smart Battery Analyzer Market: Introduction
- A battery analyzer is designed to measure the health and performance parameters of a battery such as internal battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, DC and AC current, ripple voltage, frequency, and temperature
- In today’s battery chargers, the temperature, voltage, and charge current are often monitored to determine the state of the charge and consequently, how to charge the batteries. These batteries require precision charging, because a slight overcharge can reduce battery life significantly.
- The data that a smart battery is capable of transmitting includes information about the level of charge stored in the battery. The advantage of smart batteries analyzer market is that it is capable of having an efficient power management system owing to the parameters that they are capable of monitoring. The analyzer helps not only to increase the duration of holding the charge but also extends the lifetime of the battery. Thus, devices with smart battery analyzer is a key differentiator while buying portable devices.
Rise in Demand for Automotive Applications
- Increasing concerns over carbon emission and fuel economy has boosted the renewable energy and electrical energy market considerably. Rise in awareness about the need to go green is boosting the demand for battery operated vehicles at a rapid pace. Expansion of the renewable energy sector is fueling the battery market and consequently, the demand for battery analyzer is projected to increase during the forecast period.
- The battery analyzer market is also expected to expand at a prominent growth rate during the forecast period Owing to the demand for portable devices such as smartphones, laptops, and other electronic gadgets.
Grab an Exclusive PDF Sample of this Report @
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- Rise in demand for consumer electronics devices, increase in investments in telecom and automotive industries; advancements in data centers, IT and telecom, and automotive industries in developing countries; and government regulations to reduce vehicle emissions in Asia Pacific are further propelling the battery analyzer market growth in the region. Several governments have set targets to convert vehicles to EVs in the near future. Consequently, Asia Pacific is likely to hold a prominent share of the global battery analyzer market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America and Europe is also likely expand at a steady pace during the forecast period owing to rising investments by key vendors and increased adoption to renewable energy and electric vehicles in these regions
Pre Book now our premium research report @
Key Players in Smart Battery Analyzer Market
Major players in the global battery analyzer market are expanding their business through mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships. Key player include:
- Measuretronix Ltd.
- Neware Lab
- Arbin Instruments
- Vencon Technologies
- Energy Storage Instruments
- Bullard (Germany)
- B&K Precision Corporation.
- PulseTech Products Corp.
- Meco Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
- Maccor Inc.
- Kussmaul Electronics Co. Inc.
- Eagle Eye Power Solutions LLC
- Cadex Electronics Inc.
- ACT Meters Ltd (UK)
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (Japan)
- Xiamen Tmax Battery Equipment’s Limited.
- Ametek, Inc.
- Fluke Corporation
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453