Princeton,NJ/ 360prwire/ December 16/
What is Novawave Antenna?
Novawave is an amazing broadcasting device that allows users to watch top broadcast TV channels 100% free. It is a known fact that accessing favourite satellite channels can cost quite a lot, but Novawave company promises to end those exorbitant bills by delivering pure entertainment, sports, movies, sitcoms and broadcast channel that delights viewers to homes.
Novawave claims that most top TV Broadcast channels are broadcast free over the air and viewers can benefit from it without having to pay expensive cable bills. Novawave does not just provide free access to these broadcast channels, it does so in HD quality for the best viewing experience.
What’s more? This broadcast device is compact, lightweight, easy to use and install. It is specifically designed to get a maximum number of broadcast stations. The device that makes this possible is thin, flat and can be hung up anywhere.
Noawave comes with fantastic features and does not need expert technical knowledge to operate. This review gives further information on the basics, operations and how to purchase Novawave.
Features of Novawave Antenna
High Definition: Novawave Antenna is a receiver of FM, VHF and UHF digital signals to allow the user to receive when in range. It broadcasts in Full 1080p HD with vibrant picture quality.
Wide range receiver: Receives stations from miles away in all directions. Easy to use app allows the user to locate nearby broadcast towers and position the antenna for reception.
Compact: Simple, one-plug coaxial cable attaches directly to the TV. No endless wires to tangle and trip on.
Low energy usage: Uses no energy unless it is attached to the low energy consumption amplifier that can be simply plugged into the TV’s coaxial input.
Mobile app compatible: Free App and services let you determine best antenna position and distance from broadcast towers before you buy as programs and reception depend on distance and local conditions.
Affordable: While Cable TV costs most Americans over $1,100 per year, you can access FREE broadcast TV with amazing alternate programming using Novawave Antenna and save some extra cash for other important things.
Benefits of using Novawave Antenna
The gains of using Novawave Antenna in addition to the amazing features it offers have become the selling point of this TV broadcasting antenna. Here are a few benefits of Novawave.
- Low cost. The Novawave costs nothing to operate. Has no moving parts to wear out. Makes you wonder why you ever wanted to pay insane prices for cable service.
- Safety. The Novawave is not connected to anything that actually carries any live current. It is impossible for you or your kids to get any kind of shock. It is safe and effective.
- Guaranteed high definition. Novawave provides users with a premium experience by delivering high quality visuals on all broadcasting channels.
- No monthly bills. As stated earlier, this broadcasting TV antenna company promises to deliver popular broadcast channels at no extra cost to the user. One time payment for the antenna and the user goes ahead to enjoy a lifetime of premium quality broadcast TV channels.
- Plug-and-watch – easy setup. Requires no expert technical knowledge to install and operate. Simply follow the instructions in the manual to set up the antenna.
- Compatibility. Novawave is compatible with all modern TVs. Just attach to your TV, plug in the power, and start scanning for all the available broadcast channels. It really is that easy.
- Variety. Offers a very wide range of broadcast channels. Users have more than enough entertaining channels to choose from. This means non-stop home entertainment. Your favorite sporting events. The best movies, TV, arts, and entertainment. News and documentaries. You get it all in broadcast channels with Novawave.
- Novawave Antenna Price and where to Buy itUnlike other broadcasting satellite TV channels that require monthly payments to keep them running. Novawave antenna and all the numerous broadcast channels it makes available can simply be gotten by making a one-time payment. No extra charges or hidden payments.
All orders are made from the Novawave Official Website. From experience, it is important that users order directly from the official online store in order to benefit from discounts and any other bonuses such as refunds and shipping. Also, those who purchase from the novawave online store can be sure of getting the original product to avoid those selling counterfeit.
- 1 Novawave Antenna – $59.99 (Free streaming starter kit)
- 2 Novawave Antenna – $119.99 (couple’s pack)
- 3 Novawave Antenna – $134.99 (Family streaming bundle)
- 4 Noavawave Antenna – $164.99 (Ultimate cord-cutter pack)
The company offers a 30-day 100% money back guarantee for customers who are unsatisfied with the device. The company says, “Our Return Policy lasts 30 days and is effective when you receive your purchase. If more than 30 days have gone by since delivery of your purchase, then we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or price equivalent in store credit.”
For more information;
Call: US & Canada (Toll Free): 855 4424 510
Shipping and Delivery
This usually takes 3-7 days from the date the order was placed. If your country is not in the dropdown list on the checkout page, unfortunately, the company does not ship to that country. It is recommended that you visit the website regularly and check from time to time to see if your country has been added.
How Novawave Antenna Works?
To simplify it, a TV antenna is a collection of specially arranged wires or metal elements designed to pick up broadcast signals from TV networks. HDTV antennas receive television broadcasts via electromagnetic signals and translate them into video and audio to display whatever programming you want to watch.
Because the digital broadcast spectrum is still owned by the public and regulated by the FCC, you can access all this without a monthly cost. You might have to pay for the devices, but that means all you need is an HDTV and HD antenna to watch some of your favorite channels in crisp, clear high definition.
Even better: while some cable networks will compress their signals for efficiency, local broadcasts transmit uncompressed signals, so you receive the highest quality audio and visual. About 90% of all households can pick up at least 5 local stations freely using an HDTV antenna.
Some antennas can connect directly to your TV; if your television has a built-in tuner, you’re good to go. Others will need a tuner hooked up between the antenna and your device.
How to Set Up Novawave Antenna for your Home
Setting up a Novawave antenna is a straightforward process if you have a digital television. Digital antennas connect using the same type of coaxial connector that was previously used by analog antennas, and you will probably find the setup process to be quite familiar if you ever set up an analog TV antenna.
- Select and install an ideal location for your digital antenna. Some digital antennas are designed to be installed on your roof or in your attic, while others can be placed on a shelf near your television or mounted on a window with suction cups.
- Locate the coaxial antenna input on your television.
- Connect your antenna to the antenna input. If you’re using an exterior or attic antenna, and you have cable internet or cable television, do not connect your attic or external digital antenna to your home’s internal coaxial system. You will need to install a new coaxial line between the antenna and your television.
- Connect your Novawave antenna to power if you’re using a powered antenna. You can sometimes plug a USB-powered antenna into a USB port on your television. Check to make sure the USB port on your television is designed to deliver power, as ports designed for data won’t deliver enough power.
- Turn on your television and locate the Settings menu.
- Look for a Cable/Antenna setting and choose Antenna.
- Look for an auto program or channel scan option and select it.
- Wait for your television to scan for channels.
Why Novawave Antenna is better than others
Novawave Provides All the Best that Broadcast TV has to Offer
More than 90 of the top 100 television channels are broadcast free over the air. With a range of many miles in all directions, Novawave allows you free access to your favorite Broadcast HDTV shows, sporting events, even local news.
Small and Discreet
You won’t have to ruin your décor just to use Novawave. There are no bulky wires, ugly rabbit ears, or anything to mar your décor.
Simple One Cable Hook-up
Novawave features a standard coaxial cable to connect to your TV. No tools or expertise required. Just attach the coaxial cable to the back of your TV set.
Affix the Novawave to any window to amplify any transmissions from that direction. Or move it to another window to see what signals are coming from that direction.
You can also mount the Novawave to any wall, you can even hide it behind your TV set. The long, flexible cable lets you place the antenna wherever you wish.
Easy to use
Incredibly easy to use, Plug & Play installation. Just attach to your TV, plug in the power, and start scanning for all the available broadcast channels. It really is that easy. No tools or technical knowledge needed. Just plug it in and turn on your TV. Connect it with the provided cable to your TV set.
Pick up broadcast stations from miles away, and in Full HD too. You’ll get awesome picture and sound quality.
Novawave antenna delivers a better HD picture compared to cable or satellite. The latter tend to compress the signals of local (and all) channels, which tends to dilute the picture quality. The TV providers do this for several reasons, including creating more system room to deliver more channels.
Is Novawave antenna better than cable?
Most people are beginning to ditch satellite or cable for digital TV antenna such as Novawave. This is because it is very affordable and provides homes with all the entertainment needed. Novawave antenna manufacturers claims that it lasts a lifetime. Just one time payment to purchase and you go on to enjoy as many channels as possible.
Also, Novawave Antenna has a better HD quality compared to Cables or satellites. This is because these cable or satellite companies compress the signal, removing data and degrading picture quality in an effort to get more channels. With Novawave antenna you barely have to sacrifice anything, you get the best in picture quality and also a variety of broadcast channels to choose from.
Now anyone with a TV hopes to get these 2 things, great picture quality and a variety of broadcast channels to choose from and Novawave Antenna does not fall short in both. Safe to say then that Novawave antenna does a better job than cable or satellite.
Factors that affect Novawave Antenna reception
You may be too far from one or more TV station transmitters, which prevents signal reception. If you are too far, you’ll experience the digital cliff, which is an abrupt TV signal drop-off. This is a by-product of the analog-to-digital TV broadcasting transition.
With analog TV signals, as distance increased between the TV transmitter and the receiving antenna, there was gradual fading. Although you could be too far to receive the best quality, you could still watch a low-quality signal with a fuzzy image if it didn’t bother you.
TV signals are now transmitted digitally (1s and 0s), and there’s no gradual fading as distance increases. You receive full quality all the time, intermittently, or not all. As you approach the digital cliff, the image may appear blocky, or it may cut out and come back.
TV signals are affected by physical obstacles, including hills and trees. Some materials used in home construction, such as stucco, concrete, aluminium siding, metal roofs, foil-lined ducts and conduits, and solar panels limit the effectiveness of indoor or attic-placed antennas.
Weather (such as wind and rain), interference from certain types of electrical equipment, and LTE cell towers sometimes temporarily cut off a TV signal.
At very long distances, the earth’s curvature can affect TV signal reception.
Number of TVs Using the Same Antenna
If more than one TV is connected to the same antenna using a splitter, the signal loses strength. If three or four TVs are connected to an antenna, one or two might look fine, and the rest may only receive signals intermittently or not at all. You may create a homemade cliff effect.
Tips to Improve Novawave Antenna TV Reception
- Remove obstacles. Remove obstacles, if possible. Make sure your antenna has a clear shot in the direction of the TV station transmitter.
- Check and replace antenna connections. Make sure the antenna and TV connections are secure. Check for brittleness and fraying.
If you have an outdoor antenna, cables can get worn when exposed to the elements. Indoor antennas can be chewed by pets.
Make sure the antenna connection terminals aren’t rusted, and check the entire length of the cable, if possible, for breaks or cuts. You may not be able to check the portion of the cable that runs through a wall.
3.Run a channel scan. After checking the antenna placement and connections, go into the TV or DTV converter box setup menu, then run a new channel scan. New channels may be added that weren’t available previously. If a station registers, you should be able to watch it.
4.Use a rotor. If you have an outdoor antenna and receive TV signals from several directions, adding a rotor to the antenna might help. However, this solution is expensive, with prices for a complete kit ranging from about $100 to $200 or more.
5.Move the antenna. If you have an indoor antenna, placing it near or on a window avoids the materials used in wall construction that interfere with the signal. Also, place it as high as possible. If the length of the cable that goes from the antenna to the TV is too long, the signal may be weakened. To assist, you may need a signal amplifier.
6.Use a signal amplifier. If you have trouble receiving TV signals, place a signal amplifier (also called a signal booster) between the antenna and TV to boost the signal. This also helps with low-sensitivity TV tuners and DTV converter boxes. Connect the cable from the antenna to the input of the amplifier, then connect the output to the TV’s antenna input. You also need to plug the amplifier into power.
7.Use a distribution amplifier for multiple TVs or use a separate antenna for each TV. If you have more than one TV, ideally, you should have a separate antenna for each. Splitting the signal decreases the signal strength, especially if the cable distance from the signal splitter and one or more TVs is long.
A more practical solution is to use a distribution amplifier. You connect the main feed from the antenna to the input on the amplifier and connect the outputs of the amplifier to your TVs.
Distribution amplifier prices vary depending on the brand, model, and the number of outputs provided.
8.Get an attenuator. If you are too close to the TV transmitter, and the signal is overloading your tuner or DTV converter box, use an attenuator to reduce the signal strength. Ideally, an attenuator with a continuous adjustment gives you the ability to set the amount of attenuation (gain) needed for different channels.
Pros and Cons of Novawave Antenna
- A variety of free broadcast channels to choose from
- Very affordable
- Easy to use. No expert technical knowledge required.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Better picture quality than cable or satellite companies
- Has a good range
- Can only be purchased from the official website
- May need a booster for better reception (this is dependent on location)
- Broadcast channels may depend on the location
What to do if your Novawave Antenna is not picking Broadcast Channels
When Novawave antenna fails to pick up the expected broadcast channels, several factors may be at play. Here are some quick fixes when this happens:
- Make sure you have a digital television. Look for the letters DTV or words like “digital-ready.” If your television was made before 2006, it’s probably analog, in which case you’ll need a converter box.
- Make sure your TV is set to use your antenna. If you search for channels in cable mode, your television won’t find any digital OTA channels. Make sure it’s set to antenna, and search again.
- Check to verify the antenna is connected correctly. Make sure the connection is tight, and check the label of the coaxial connector on your TV. Some TVs have both an input and an output, and some have two inputs. Connect to the input marked antenna-in if you see such a label, or the number one input if they are numbered.
- Reposition your antenna. Using the method described in the previous section, try repositioning your antenna and pointing it in the correct direction if you have a directional antenna.
Novawave Antenna Customer Reviews
Taking a look at the official site, you will come across lots of positive customer reviews from individuals who have tried the product out. Here is a screenshot I was able to get from the website.
Frequently Asked Questions about Novawave Antenna
Where should I set up my Novawave antenna?
Novawave antenna gets the best reception when placed against a window, but it will work almost anywhere. We suggest experimenting with different locations to see what gives you the most broadcast channels.
Can I install my Novawave antenna outside?
No, Novawave antenna is not weatherproof, it was designed for indoor use only. Placing it outside will not improve reception.
Do I need an internet connection for Novawave antenna to work?
No, all you need is a TV.
How many channels will I be able to access?
The broadcast channels available will depend on your distance from the nearest broadcasting tower and other environmental factors. If there are obstructions between your location and the nearest tower, your signal may not be as strong.
Will one Novawave antenna give me free broadcast channels on every TV in my home?
No, each TV in your home will require its own antenna to access free broadcast channels.
If I move or adjust the Novawave antenna’s location, do I need to rescan for channels?
Yes, any time you move the Novawave antenna, you will need to rescan.
How can I access more free broadcast channels?
To access more free broadcast channels, we suggest getting the amplifier to boost your antennas range.
Final words on Novawave Antenna
Having highlighted the core features of Novawave antenna and how it is better than cable or satellite companies, it can easily compete for the best digital antenna.
With so much inflation and economic recessions hitting hard, everyone is looking to cut cost and save, Novawave antenna has been designed to give home owners such opportunity. No sacrifices to be made here. The company promises that users will enjoy the best picture quality there is and also loose track of available channels, thanks to the variety.
Imagine never having to pay for cable TV ever again. Novawave makes that easily possible. What’s more? Customers will enjoy huge discounts and possibly free shipping, depending on location, when they purchase from the official website.
In summary, it is a wise investment at no extra cost.