The global modified starch market size is expected to reach USD 17.38 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for thickening agents in the food industry and increasing use of modified carbohydrates in various industries as emulsifying and stabilizing agents owing to gluten free properties are factors driving modified starch market revenue growth.
Modified starch is free from unpleasant taste and odors, which enables it to blend with other flavoring ingredients and is an excellent choice for dairy and wheat gluten-free products such as breads, cakes, cookies and others. Tapioca starch is suitable for making wide range of food products such as fruit pies, puddings, soy, and meat products owing to high starch content. Tapioca roots are free from impurities and are almost free from protein and lipid.
Increasing application of modified starch in cosmetic and personal care products to target unique demand of customers is driving growth of the market. Modified starch is used in skincare and color cosmetics products as a natural ingredient to improve application properties. Modified starch helps to fulfill consumer demand for more pleasant and easy makeup application without any feeling of heavy cosmetic layer and whitening effect. Moreover, increasing health concerns coupled with changing diet preferences for healthy living are also boosting market revenue growth.
For More Industry Insight, Request Sample@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1307
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In April 2020, Ingredion, which is a US-based ingredient solution company, announced its plans to build a modified starch facility in China by early 2022, which will surpass its current starch producing capacity by double. The investment will expand growth of the company in Asia Pacific region and will provide additional supply benefits and service for the company’s customers while further optimizing its global supply chain network for specialty starches.
- Chemical modification segment is expected to register a fast growth rate during the forecast period. Chemical modification involves alteration of physiochemical properties of starch by introducing new functional groups in starch without any change in shape and size of the molecule. Chemical modification alters physical behavior of starch including salting, retrogradation, and gelatinization by stabilizing the intermolecular bonding of starch granules.
- Animal feed segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. Starch play an important role in semi-purified diets used in animal feeding owing to high protein content, which makes them good meat substitute for pet food. Starches such as wheat starch is extensively used in pet’s food as it provides thicker and improved texture to various pet food.
- Potato segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020 and is expected to register a significantly high rate during the forecast period. Potato starch is used to bake cookies and crackers. It improves crispness of the fried food items and is an essential component of gluten free cooking. modified starch is gluten free, dairy free, grain free and soy free, which makes it a safe ingredient for food allergic people.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period, due to extensive usage of modified starch in baking and fortified drinks. Changes in people’s lifestyles has increased demand for processed food in this region, which is driving growth of the market in this region.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Cargill, Incorporated, Ingredion, Tate & Lyle, Roquette, Avebe, Grain Processing Corporation, SPAC Group, ANGEL Starch & Food Pvt. Ltd., Universal Starch Chem Allied Ltd., and Beneo.
Request For Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1307
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the modified starch market based on function, modification, application, raw materials, form, and region:
- Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Modification Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Physical Modification
- Chemical Modification
- Cationic Starch
- Etherified Starch
- Enzymatic Modification
- Physical Modification
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Food & Beverage
- Processed Food
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Fortified drinks
- Animal Feed
- Swine Feed
- Ruminant Feed
- Poultry Feed
- Weaving & Textile
- Medicines & Pharmaceuticals
- Raw Materials Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
- Food & Beverage
Browse for More Details:
Cassava Starch Market : https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cassava-starch-market
Starch Derivatives Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/starch-derivatives-market
Tapioca Starch Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tapioca-starch-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]