Honey Powder Market: Overview
Crystalline honey is a substitute of liquid honey in the powdered form. It is easy to handle and comes with enhanced storage stability. To make it free flowing, the powder is mixed with a polysaccharide called maltodextrin as a carrier. Besides, crystal honey is devoid of any kind of anti-sticking agents, artificial food colors, and other added substance. It is an absolutely a free-flowing and pure powder comes with a fine crystal structure of pale brown to light yellow color.
Crystalline honey finds its usage as a natural or aromatic sweetener in both food and beauty industries. Crystal honey is utilized more often now in baked products as it assists in the improvement of cohesiveness and texture. Furthermore, it enhances mouthfeel and crunchiness in confectionary and snacks products. Honey powder is dissolves easily in cold water, thus it can be used with various energy drinks, aromatic concentrates, beverages, and juices that need natural sweetener.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Honey Powder Market? Ask for the report brochure here
In its report on “Global Honey Powder Market”, Transparency Market Research has valuable insight into the existing as well as emerging market trends, drivers, restraints and opportunities. The report also estimates accurate market size at past and present and forecasts future market value with precision. All these data are expected to be advantageous for any business connected with the market in the long as well as short term.
Honey Powder Market: Notable Developments
New York-based Clearbridge Investments LLC has augmented its stake in shares of American food processing giant Archer Daniels Midland Co.
Swiftly growing consumer awareness is compelling the manufacturers of honey powder to launch diverse products. As such, massive investments are poured in research and development activities to find beneficial characteristics of honey and to better honey powder’s properties.
Nestlé S.A, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Domino Specialty Ingredients, Lamex Food Group Limited, Woodland Foods, and AmTech Ingredients are some of the dominant market players that are operating in the global honey powder market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Honey Powder Market here
Honey Powder Market: Key Trends
Like any other market, global honey powder market also has its share of opportunities, drivers and restraints. The market is evolving at a rapid pace and is estimated to witness introduction of many innovative products. The key trends are as follows:
Beauty and Food Industries are Estimated to Provide Impetus
The honey powder is used for the making of various bakery products and it is being used more these days. It improves shelf life of and stability that is required in bakery products. In accordance with the report published by Food Research International, it is noted that usage of honey powder betters moisture retention capacity and stability of breadcrumbs. As such, the process of staling of breadcrumbs is slowed down and shelf life is increased. Honey powder exerts influence on yeast activity at the time of fermentation, which renders bread loaves soft and fluffy.
Beauty products are also anticipated to witness an accelerated growth from 2019 to 2025. Honey powder has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiseptic properties. Manufacturers of cosmetic products are utilizing these characteristics in their products to make their cosmetics natural. Additionally, honey contains humectant properties, which enables it to extract moisture from hair. Together with softening and antibacterial properties, honey powder becomes ideal for haircare products too. Makers of cosmetic products are investing considerably in research and development activities to tap unexplored potential of honey powder. This is forecasted to augment the growth of global honey powder market.
Request For Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=69023
Honey Powder Market: Geographical Analysis
North America, in terms of revenue, held the largest market share of the global honey powder market, which was over 56% in 2018. Rising awareness about its low-calorie and easy storage properties are steering consumer demand towards it.
Asia Pacific is also expected to exhibit rapid growth over the period of forecast due rapid and sizeable consumption of honey powder by the beauty care and bakery industries.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
About Us :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453