COVID-19 Diagnostics: Introduction
- COVID-19, first detected in China in late 2019 and has since been declared a pandemic, is posing both a serious threat to vulnerable populations and a challenge to the global economy.
- COVID-19 has the potential to take lives, overwhelm health systems, deplete the value of assets, and trigger lasting geopolitical change, as confirmed cases of COVID-19 increase and spread
For More Industry Insight, Request Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80305
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global COVID-19 Diagnostics market
- COVID-19, caused by a coronavirus, has been spreading rampantly across the globe. People infected with coronavirus experience symptoms of mild to moderate respiratory illnesses. The disease is known to spread through the respiratory droplets of an infected person. Use of face masks was advocated for infected persons to curb the spread of the disease. As of November, 2020, the disease has spread to over 218 countries, globally, infecting over 60 million people.
- Growing scare of infection among people and the asymptomatic spread of the disease have created a strong demand for COVID-19 diagnostics. Furthermore, ongoing efforts to flatten the curve of infection, globally, have prompted contact tracing and rapid diagnostic tests, which is likely to minimize the spread of the infection.
- Growing pandemic of COVID-19 and rising fear among people, along with healthcare care professionals advocating early diagnostics to reduce the risk of infection, fuel the COVID-19 diagnostics market
Pre Book COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80305<ype=S
RT-PCR Test to Lead Global Market
- The global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be segmented based on test type, end-user, and region
- In terms of test type, the global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be divided into polymerase chain reaction (PCR), POC test, and immunoassay test. PCR tests are utilized to directly detect the presence of an antigen, rather than the presence of the body’s immune response, or antibodies. Currently, there are two types of diagnostic tests– molecular tests, such as RT-PCR tests, that detect the virus’s genetic material, and antigen tests that detect specific proteins from the virus.
- Based on end-user, the global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be classified into hospitals, physician’s office & urgent care clinics, and diagnostic laboratories
Request Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80305
North America to Lead the Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market
- The global COVID-19 diagnostics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Robust expansion of the market in the U.S. can be attributed to a significant rise in the number of people being affected with the novel coronavirus. Additionally, growing focus of market players on enhancing their production facilities to cater to a rise in the demand for COVID-19 diagnostics further boosts the global market.
Key Players Operating in Global COVID-19 Diagnostics market
Leading players in the global COVID-19 diagnostics market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Perkin Elmer, Inc.
Request for Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=80305
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Fluorine-18 Market: Fluorine-18 is the most commonly used radioisotope in the positron emission tomography (PET) radiopharmaceuticals in clinical procedures. PET imaging has become a significant way to study physiological, biochemical, and pharmacological functions in humans.
Microarray Scanners Market: The microarray scanners market is predicted to surpass 27,000 units by the end of 2030. Companies in the microarray scanners market are entering into strategic partnerships to increase the availability of high technology solutions pertaining to innovative microarray platforms for viral infections screening and protein biomarkers analysis.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453